Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Sunday Brunch Menu Plan




Easter Brunch is a tradition in my house and I thought you might enjoy a menu plan list of all the Brunch foods that I serve to my family. Everything on the list is a favorite of someone and I wouldn't omit any of the recipes from my Easter Brunch. If you're thinking of having an Easter Brunch or a Sunday Brunch anytime of the year, check out this menu plan. Your guests will love it!

An Easter Sunday Brunch is a wonderful change from the usual holiday dinners. A brunch offers a wide variety of foods that are a special Easter treat.

The following Easter Brunch Menu is one I have been serving my family for years. The family grows a little bit each year with the addition of my children's new wives or husbands and of course grandchildren. The Sunday brunch menu is ideal for a large dinner party because each dish feeds a number of people.

Easter Brunch Menu
Appetizer:
Homemade Cheese Ball with assorted crackers
Shrimp Cocktail with Cocktail Sauce
Hard Boiled Eggs - colored for Easter

Main Brunch Menu

Cinnamon French Toast with Pure Maple Syrup and Powdered Sugar
Banana Bread
Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Quiche Lorraine
Scrambled Eggs
Warm Popovers
Home Fries
Bacon
Sausages
Cold Cuts - Imported Ham, Genoa Salami, Povolone, Lorraine Swiss
Dinner Rolls
Waldorf Fruit Salad
Fresh Strawberries in Sweetened Whipped Cream
Hot Coffee with Cream
Hot Coffee with Cream

Dessert Course:

Cheesecake (everyone's favorite)
Pineapple Squares
Lemon Meringue Pie
Chocolate Cream Pie
Cherry Pound Cake
Banana Cream Pie
Hot Coffee

Following the main brunch menu, the table is cleared and the dishes cleaned up. Then by middle of the afternoon everyone is ready for the dessert course. Each member of the family has a favorite dessert but that doesn't stop anyone from sampling each item.

I'm already preparing for this year's Easter Brunch and yes, there is a new member of the family. My daughter was married this year, so there will be another plate added to the brunch table.
Consider having an Easter Sunday Brunch this year. I bet it will turn out to be a tradition in your family, just like it did in mine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment